+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you Hillary Clinton

Thank you Hillary Clinton

I would like to offer a thank you to Hillary Clinton for conclusively demonstrating that the rule of law is dead in the USA. FBI Director James Comey said that investigation showed she did use her private email server for government business, and that she failed to turn over all government documents when leaving office. Both of these things are in direct violation of federal statute, with the second also having a penalty of being barred from future government employment. If any of that Government correspondence involved classified material, she was in violation of a 3rd statute as well. Yet for some unexplainable reason the FBI is refusing to press charges.

If someone lower than her in the government hierarchy was to face similar charges, they would be looking at a long stretch in federal prison, but I guess she's special enough that the law really doesn't apply to her. Thank you Hillary for showing those of us naive enough to cling to a few illusions how things really work.

Indeed. Anyone who is aware of this and still believes Rule of Law applies, or that "justice for all" still applies, is being willfully ignorant.
    "You don't make Tolivians do anything." - Healer by F. Paul Wilson

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - The Revolution a Manifesto by Ron Paul

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

+ Reply to Thread