+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Be Prepared for the Zombie Assault!

Quote Originally Posted by ccosborne3 View Post
    Lol, you're generally a pretty jolly guy. I thought maybe you lightheartedly turned her down.
    Well, if I DID turn her down, I'd have to turn her face down (she's Greek, you know!).

NYj

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkjoe View Post
    Theo never offered and would not do so, she is rather squeamish and attached to all her organs.

NYj
    Drop her like a bad habit.
    Years ago, my mother used to say to me, she'd say "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so so smart, or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart... I recommend pleasant. You may quote me. -Elwood P. Dowd

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? -Walt Kowalski

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Drop her like a bad habit.
    Can't do that, she cooks!

NYj

Can't do that, she cooks!

NYj
    Keep her.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style? - Dr. Emmit Brown

Nobody owns Clyde. He's a free ape! - Clint Estwood

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I am very sorry about your health trouble, Joe. I hope you get the best results.
    As am I... And Im sorry to hear about your following of the "Law" in regards to ATF guidlines...

But no, seriously, sorry about the health issues bro.
    Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!

You realize one has to say that ATFE guidelines will be followed on an open forum.

Actually, dialysis is not that bad, 3.5 hours three times a week watching TV and reading, while occasionally telling jokes, doing impressions, etc. to entertain the technicians. I have much more energy now, I'm still working full time and not on diability, and I still work out.

My nephrologist has a great record of his patients recovering and getting off of dialysis.

Best Wishes to everyone for a Merry Christmas, with health in the New Year.

NYj

You realize one has to say that ATFE guidelines will be followed on an open forum.

Actually, dialysis is not that bad, 3.5 hours three times a week watching TV and reading, while occasionally telling jokes, doing impressions, etc. to entertain the technicians. I have much more energy now, I'm still working full time and not on diability, and I still work out.

My nephrologist has a great record of his patients recovering and getting off of dialysis.

NYj
    Shipping firearms illegally is a little too risky.

Joe, I'm glad the treatments are going well.

Merry Christmas!
    Years ago, my mother used to say to me, she'd say "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so so smart, or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart... I recommend pleasant. You may quote me. -Elwood P. Dowd

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? -Walt Kowalski

NYj
    Merry Christmas Joe, with health in the New Year too.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style? - Dr. Emmit Brown

Nobody owns Clyde. He's a free ape! - Clint Estwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6