+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Addendum to site rules

So, these brownies, are they going to give the airport sniffer dogs heart failure?
    Nah, omnly jkling. Im going to habe another Whisky.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    So, these brownies, are they going to give the airport sniffer dogs heart failure?
    A disticnt possibility.
    "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov

In Dog Beers I've Only Had One

Quote Originally Posted by Tunes View Post
    A disticnt possibility.
    A word here. Don't post them. Deliver them in person!

Many, many years ago a few of us went to a friends house for the evening and, for food, he had made a couple of egg and bacon flans (with an added special ingredient). I LOVE egg and bacon flan so I partook generously, talked a whole load of interesting nonsense and then fell asleep. I was apparently the only one who was unaware of what was going on.

Good times, good times....
    Nah, omnly jkling. Im going to habe another Whisky.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    A word here. Don't post them. Deliver them in person!

Many, many years ago a few of us went to a friends house for the evening and, for food, he had made a couple of egg and bacon flans (with an added special ingredient). I LOVE egg and bacon flan so I partook generously, talked a whole load of interesting nonsense and then fell asleep. I was apparently the only one who was unaware of what was going on.

Good times, good times....
    Might I suggest a GU type gathering so that we might all partake of baked goods?
    Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2